It gives me great pleasure to welcome you to Taijutsu Kai, a Prestigious, National and Internationally renowned Jujutsu Association founded in 1980. As a member of TJK you will embark on a study and journey that for many is seen as a way of life, the benefits that this dynamic and legendary martial art has to offer are countless.
The TJK syllabus is an accumulation of 4 decades of Jujutsu practice, study, and development. It is suitable for men, women and children of all ages, strengths and abilities. Children can acquire and improve their co-ordination, concentration, self-esteem and self-control through regular practice. The personal skills gained through the study of jujutsu will also help you to become more disciplined, responsible and self-confident. Add this to self-defence and fitness benefits and you can see why jujutsu has become so popular with all the family.
All TJK instructors have been carefully chosen and personally coached by myself. Through consistency, credibility and professionalism they will help and encourage you achieve your goals by providing a superior martial arts training program and assist in creating “a happier and healthier way of life.”
Taijutsu Kai’s uniqueness lies in its ability to offer the best quality in all aspects of the martial arts. It has produced many skilled Jujutsu practitioners and instructors, as well as regional, national and world champions and many more who have gained in their personal lives. Some of the main features offered through membership with Taijutsu Kai;
- Tuition in all aspects of Jujutsu, Self defence, Sport and Kobudo (Classical Samurai Arts)
- Personal monitoring and development, leading to examinations
- Comprehensive training programmes, and access to seminars with some of the world’s greatest martial artists
- Safe and exciting competitions at all levels
- Strict ethical and safety standards
- All clubs and instructors are fully qualified/Insured, CRB/I.S.A checked and attend regular CPD training.
I sincerely hope that you enjoy your training and look forward to meeting you soon, until then.
“Enjoy and Achieve”
Ross Iannoccaro “Tasshi”
President Taijutsu Kai